(GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS)
* The organizer,Nama Negar Co.(NNI) preserves the right for acceptance or rejection of the applications and will not be liable for any explanation.
* The registration will be approved only after receiving the receipt of the payment of 100% of the rental charges together will the application form ,otherwise the application will not be considered by the organizer.
* The organizer is fully authorized to determine or change(if necessary) the location of the stands.
* A first come first serve basis will be applied in the registration process and stand allocation .
* If there is any Iranian agents responsible for the participation procedures , the agent should be introduced in an official letter by the original company .
* Any delay occurring in the payment of the rental charges will entitle the organizer to withdraw from the contract for the entire allocated space.
* To avoid any probable difficulty regarding the money transfer, the rental charges should be paid in Euro .
* Participant is not allowed to sublet or share his allocated space with others without prior consent of the organizer.
* Participant wishing to cancel his participation or reduce the requested space should inform the organizer at least 45 days prior to the exhibition. In this case 20% of the rental charges will be confiscated by the organizer and the rest 80% will be returned to the exhibitor. Any cancellation or space reduction less than 45 days befor the exhibition will be rejected and no reclamation will be accepted.
* Inserting the exhibitors data in the official book (catalogue) of the fair is obligatory. So the exhibitor is obliged to supply the organizer requested information and pay the relevant charges, ultimately 45 days prior to the exhibition.
* General watching of halls and pavilions will be provided for the whole period of the fair, participants are obliged to safeguard their stand and exhibits during the visiting hours. The halls will be duly locked and sealed after the closing hour.
* To avoid any probable loss during the fair, participants are advised to insure their goods and equipments.
* The exhibitors are oblinged to be present in their stand, up to the last day 5 p.m. and not allowed to repack the exhibits. Participants are not allowed to put their exhibits or equipment in the aisles. Otherwise the occupied space will be calculated and the area will be charged as two times biger.
* Spot sale is prohibited druring the fair and if not considered, the organizer is authorized to prevent it or even close the exhibitors stand. But the exhibitors are allowed to release definitely one or two samples out of each type of their goods and sell them after the fair. No letter of credit or order registration is needed in this case.
* Extra furniture and equipment are available upon the exhibitors request the rental charges for these extra facilities should be paid to the organizer on due time and according to the relevant price list.
* Construction, decoration and setting up the stands and good should be completed 48 hours before the opening of the fair and all unnecessary materials and empty cases should be removed from the fair ground.
* If the stand is constructed in 2 floors; the space of the second floor will be charged upon the basis of 50% of the rental charges per square meter .
* Participants should vacate their space not later than 48 hours after the termination of the fair, otherwise the organizer will remove the left articles directly and in this case the exhibitor is responsible for any damages to his articles and also should pay the expenses of transportation and stoke7keeping of the goods.
* If the payments are not acted completely by the participants, the organizer is allowed to confiscate the participants exhibits. If the value of the exhibits is less than the assigned charges, the organizer is entitled to take legal action for the settlement.
* Printed materisls such as brochures, pamphlets,posters,… and also audio visual cassettes or CDs should be checked by the organizer before displaying or distributing in the fair. Enviromental publicationes such as slogans, placards, and wall writing … will be subjected to additional charges followed by the prior approval of the organizer.
* Alcoholic drinks, drugs, signs, pictures or films contray to the Islamic rules are strictly forbidden in the stands.
* Importing goods and machineries should be sent to the customs warehouse after the termination of the fair.
* Flammable articles and empty boxes are banned from storage in the halls.
* The exhibitor or his official representative shoud be actively present in the stand during the whole visiting hours.
* Participants banners or signboards must be put within the area of their allocated sites ultimately 160cm .above thestand.
* Participants not utilizing the organizers facilities for erecting their stands should submit two series of the layout oftheir stand construction, together with the layout of internal electric extension at least 45 days before the fair. These layouts should be confirmed by the technical department of the fair. Otherwise must be changed according to the organizers instructions.
* Participants requiring water supply, telephone connection, internet or 3 phase electricity for their stand should apply for them at least 45 days before the fair. Relevant charges will be calculated and should be paid before endingthe fair.(the forms are available upon your request)
* Participants must inform the organizer about their machinery that consumes electricity more than 5 kw/h at least45 days before the fair. Extra charges for electricity and water consumption should be paid by the exhibitor upon theorganizers announcement .
* Participants wishing to display heavy, high or voluminous machines or products should inform the organizer at
least 45days prior to the event.
* Participant is responsible for any damages to the stands equipment and furniture and should compensate the lossesaccording to the organizers announcment.
*Exhibitors are reminded of the need to consult their Insurance Company or Insurance Brokers to cover themselvesfully against all risks at the Exhibition. Particular attention is drawn to the need for the following:
7 Abandonment Insurance: As the Exhibition Organizers are not obliged to ret7urn any money paid for space in theevent of cancellation or restriction of the Exhibition.
7 Stands, Fixtures and Similar Insurance: All risks on loss or damage to the Exhibitor's property, fixtures, fittings and all other property of a similar nature such as personal effects of directors, principals and employees whilst on
the Premises and transit risks from the Exhibitor's premises and return.
7 Public Liability: Liability to the public may arise out of the Exhibitor's activities and must be covered by insurance.
* The exhibitors will be informed by the organizer about all the details and instructions in circular letters. The organizer doesn’t accept the consequences of disregarding these circular letters.
* Oral agreements are valid only after they been confirmed in writing and signed.
* In case of occurring unexpected and force mageure events, such as war, anarchy, natural disasters … wich maypostpone the fair or cancel it at all,the organizer is not liable for losses and no claim on damages or returring the
money is accepted.
* Any claims by the exhibitors against the organizer will be accepted only up to 30 days after the termination of thefair.All complaints must be preliminary brought to the notice of the organizer before they are taken to any other legal bodies.
* These regulation are adjusted in accordance with the rules & laws of international fairs .So the exhibitors are
requested to read and follow them accurately.